iBeani Website Usage Terms and Conditions
iBeani® is a trading name of DeVancer Ltd
The term ‘DeVancer’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or 'iBeani' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Unit 13 Warsop Enterprise Centre
Our company registration number is 07237910.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information or products/services we believe you may be interested in. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without DeVancer’s prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Whilst we have taken great care to ensure the images and descriptions on this website are as accurate as possible slight variations in goods may occur. We will make every effort to supply the goods as advertised but reserve the right to supply the goods subject to minor variations in actual specifications without prior notice.
Orders and deliveries
All contracts of sale made by DeVancer shall be deemed to incorporate these Terms & Conditions, which shall prevail over any other terms from the party (the customer) with whom DeVancer is dealing.
Your submission of an order represents an offer to purchase the goods indicated by you and it is not binding on us until we have notified you that an order is accepted. All orders are subject to acceptance and to availability of the goods ordered. DeVancer is entitled to refuse any order placed by you.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept orders from customers outside of the United Kingdom or to charge for any additional postage charges incurred by us in sending goods outside of the United Kingdom. Customers outside the United Kingdom are responsible for paying any local import taxes and other such costs. In the event that customs officials open and check the contents of your package it is possible that the wrapping may be removed or altered. DeVancer cannot be held liable in this regard.
Where we hold stock, we will endeavour to dispatch any goods we have agreed to sell to you within 3 working days of the date of acceptance of your order (working days mean Monday to Friday, excluding Bank or other Public holidays). Any time or date stated for delivery is an estimate only. DeVancer makes every effort to dispatch goods on time, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time. Where goods purchased are made to order or where we do not have stock of that particular item, we will endeavour to dispatch goods within two weeks. Any such timescales will be indicated on the acceptance and confirmation of your order. We cannot be held liable for any dispatched orders consequently undelivered or lost by the courier.
Orders that have been accepted by us will be dispatched to the address you have notified to us (see delivery information).
DeVancer use standard and readily available packaging materials to facilitate the effective transportation of your order. Whilst it is advised that care should be taken in the unpacking of goods supplied, DeVancer cannot be held liable for any injury or damage sustained as a result of the opening, handling or disposal of such packaging.
DeVancer is a retailer of manufactured products. We have no control over the manufactured content of such products and cannot be held liable for any injury or illness sustained as a result of the use of such products.
Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the customer's nominated address, where upon the risk of loss, breakage and all damage and all other risks shall pass to the customer.
Price and payment
The price for the goods is as listed on the site at the date you place an order. The price may be subject to additional delivery charges and we will tell you what these are at the time you place your order.
All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information. DeVancer reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
Payment can be made by major credit or debit cards and PayPal. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your goods to you.
You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods or services offered on our site are correct and the credit or debit card you use to make a purchase from us is your own card, that you are authorised to use it, and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods or services you order from us. If payment is sent through PayPal, you are confirming the account is yours and you have the funds to proceed with the transaction.
All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and we may share your personal information with such parties as are necessary to enable us to do such checks. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Any reward points issued will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue (order completion date). Reward Points have no alternative monitary value. DeVancer reserves the right to cancel reward points or change the value amount of each reward point. DeVancer will give 30 days notice prior to any change.
If you have an issue with any product purchased from us then please contact us first, we will do our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible